Adoption Timeline

12.01.2014

Elf on the Shelf and acts of Kindness-Day 1

Lily and Jett,

I am so excited to see you all again this Christmas Season! I see that you have two new babies in the house! Oh, how wonderful! I also have noticed what a great job you two have done being their big sister and big brother!
Lily I am so excited to hear that you are doing so well in school and are so helpful to your mom and dad!
Jett you have also been doing a wonderful job in school and WOW you are reading books, that is so awesome!

This year I have decided to do things a little differently.
I have come to help share the magic and love of what Christmas is really all about. JESUS! Each day I will bring you a new message of kindness and grace from God.

The bible says in Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith.  And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.

God has saved a place in heaven for each of us.  He forgives us and gives us grace when we do as God asks.
Each day I will send you a note, it will have a verse that Lily can look up in the Bible and read to Jett. The Bible is God’s perfect and Holy Word! He asks us to read it and to do what it says! So after you read the verse there will be an activity that you can do that will help you to apply the Bible to your life!
This is going to be so much fun! I can’t wait to get started!

Love,

Paul

No comments: