Adoption Timeline

9.14.2011


It is a very busy season in our life right now. Sometimes I love the busyness and sometimes I long for the days with nothing on the calendar. Jarrod has started a new job at Chase bank, and is getting his MBA, going to school and studying at night. I am working a new job along with all my regular mommy duties AND doing LOTS of adoption paperwork and education. I have almost finished our education requirements. About 20 hours of education total. Then we will be finished with our home study!!!

This is such an exciting step to have that out of the way!

After our home study is complete we can make an appointment to get our FBI check and fingerprinting done. We are waiting on our t-shirts to arrive, they should be here any day so if you have ordered be expecting them soon!
Here are some pictures to let you know what we have been up to!


Playing with Cousins!


Frontier City!


Flower Girl and Ring bearer in Cousins Wedding

No comments: