Adoption Timeline

8.30.2011

Pre-k! Jett and Lily's First day of school!


My little Lily started Pre-K yesterday! I have to admit I got a little teary eyed at her open house seeing her name up on the bulletin boards. She was so excited about what she saw in her classroom. Writing, reading and science centers; and the class's pet fish, cowboy!It made me so happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I know she is in a great class and will have so much fun learning and sad because she is not my baby anymore.



Mr. Jett is going to Mother's Day Out at the same place (our home church) two days a week. He walked right in, and I was told had a blast. He was pretty stoked about his toy story lunchbox and they had some dinosaurs in the class to play with so he was very happy!


Here they are all ready to go with backpacks and lunches!






I kind of get the best of both worlds. Lily goes to school 3 days a week and Jett 2, so on Tuesday's and Thursdays we get to stay home and do this at 7:30 in the morning.


No comments: