Adoption Timeline

10.13.2011

Moving Along!

I am just plain excited right now, our fingerprints came back after only 2 weeks! Normally I was told it could take up to 6 weeks at least! Our California background check was sent back, (wrong form...) but they just processed it again, and our homestudy has been turned in for review, so any day I should get a call that it is approved! It is all coming together fairly quickly, which we are so thankful for. I cant wait to get on the wait list and wait!! (:
I am not the least bit worried because I know God will provide all our needs, but with this finishing of the next step comes another payment. A large one I might add. If you haven't bought a shirt from us already and would like too, we ordered lots of extras to sell. Right now we have:
Youth XS, S
Womens S, M,L
Mens L, XL, XXL, 3X
You can order a shirt from paypal, or send us a check!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support!
PS if you have ordered a shirt please pass this on, to anyone you think might want to support us!

No comments: