Adoption Timeline

2.17.2012

February 17, 2011 ON THE WAITLIST!

Today marks a very important day in our adoption Journey! The day we are officially wait listed for our little baby girl or boy! I am already so excited to see their sweet little face! Our agency informed us that the latest families have waited 17 months for a boy and 18 months for a girl! But to expect that we could wait up to 24 months for a referral. We are currently number 134 on the girl wait list and 119 on the boy wait list. Which means we will probably be having a little boy since we did not specify we wanted a certain gender and the wait time for a boy is less. But you never know!
Once we get the referral, it could be between 4-8 months before we actually bring our baby home.
It is all hitting me today, having a 3rd child is starting to feel real to me! I am so excited and thankful that this is God's plan for our family. I know that this child will be such a blessing to our family!
Oh Happy Day!

No comments: