Adoption Timeline

10.15.2015

Update!

Update! It has been six months since Oliver and Ruby's little brother and sister Grace and Gannon were born. God knew exactly what was best for them, and I believe He protected us and guided us, as to what was best for our family. Grace and Gannon have amazing adoptive parents who love Jesus and adore them. We have been able to see them and keep in contact with them these past six months and I am so thankful for that. When I see pictures of their big smiles and beautiful brown eyes that remind me so much of Oliver and Ruby, I am a tiny bit sad because my heart misses them, but mostly I am thrilled and thankful, they are exactly where they are supposed to be.

Ruby just stared at Grace and gave her kisses, I am excited to see their relationship grow!

 Gannon is so laid back and is such a sweetheart.
Oliver wanted to roll around and on top of the babies!! 

Meanwhile, these last six months with Oliver and Ruby have challenged me so much as a mother. God knew. He knew once the babies were mobile, and into everything, my days would get much busier. He knew that juggling 4 kids and all that comes with that would stretch me, I just didn't know it yet. I am thankful that He knew and that He guided us.







No comments: